Sunday, 28 May 2017

Why Do You







Nobody would believe what language can become or actually is until they work with interpreting. And they said: On this fine, it is written that the cause was pouring cement in the drain. He goes: No. I used vacuum cleaner, I washed the ground, I cleaned all. They say it was cement, but it was not. They go: Why do you say the issue was about cement? I go: Because I said it. Perhaps I committed a mistake. Me, your interpreter. They go again: Why do you say the issue was about cement? I go: Sorry, it is perhaps my mistake. What did you say it was? He goes: They thought it was cement, but it wasn't. They go: Why do you say the issue was about cement? I go: Sorry. Probably my mistake, the interpreter's. I told him that. That was not what you said? They finally go: What made they think the issue was cement? Was it concrete or glue? Ah, so perhaps that is what they meant the first time: What made them, those who produced the fine, think it was cement. Jesus! The accent was that of a native person, native woman. Things are pretty hard. What she actually meant was why those who fined him thought that it was cement. Oh, dear!





Please purchase 



No comments:

Post a Comment